Tuesday 8 February 2011

Andrew Hunter Official Spokesperson

"Once again thanks for your letters of support which have been overwhelming this past week. If you haven't heard from me please don't worry I will write back to every person who has written to me it will take a little time though.

I also wanted to reiterate that it is not my lawyers company policy to make statements or do media interviews. Andrew Hunter will be spokesperson on my behalf when there is an announcement to be made about whether my case has been referred.

The official announcement will also be made here on-line on my blog and on http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk and @bambertweets. Usual press queries should come to the email responder page on this site also.

Documentary makers please email in the first instance and the guys will pass your letters on to me. I want to make it clear that I run my own campaign and those who work for me act on my behalf and with my consent at all times.

Thanks you for all of your support and I am sure I will get to see you all in person very soon."

Jeremy

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber