Thursday 26 April 2012

CCRC refuse to refer the Case Back to the Court of Appeal

"I am very shocked and extremely disappointed that today the Commission gave us another  “No Decision” with regard to referring my case back to the Court of Appeal.

It is illogical that the fresh evidence presented to them regarding the sound moderator has not persuaded the Commissioners that this material “may have” affected the jury’s decision had they been presented with it at trial.
No doubt my lawyers will ask the eminent forensic scientists (who have worked to produce evidence to accompany the submissions) to give additional information to the CCRC in order to persuade them that this case should be referred to the Court of Appeal.  Until then I shall continue to campaign to prove my innocence in every way I can.
Thanks to Simon Mckay and his team for their efforts. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and  I would like to acknowledge the efforts of my official campaign team for their contribution in building an electronic case file and working with both Simon Mckay and the media on my behalf. "  

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber