Saturday 20 October 2012

High Court Judge Rules Not to Judicially Review CCRC Decision


“Yesterday saw the High Court reject my application to Judicially Review the decision from the CCRC not to send my case back to the appeal court based on the new evidence. It is our intention to apply for an oral hearing and I have every confidence in my legal team to submit the case and win.  I suspect that the decision made today has political implications, particularly in light of so many recent events where police corruption and general misconduct in public office is shown to be virulent, this is especially so where high profile cases are concerned.  Should I win my case at Judicial Review, the conduct, competency and integrity of the CCRC will be brought into question. The impact of this will be very serious as the handling of all of the cases rejected (currently at 96%)  by the underfunded and so called ‘independent’ government operated department will have to be reviewed, and the CCRC would no longer be a political patsy able to ignore police corruption and keep it under wraps at the cost of the tax payer and the innocent victims of injustice."

Jeremy  

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber