Thursday 31 December 2015

Looking Forward to 2016

On the dawn of this New Year I would like to share with you how I am looking forward to the future with anticipation and excitement. Firstly I do believe that I have a future that is not cell shaped with a steel door and bars on the window, although “Stone walls a prison do not make, nor iron bars a cage”, it’s that I actually feel that now we have finally uncovered the corruption within Essex Police, my 10:2 conviction will be overturned.

It’s a huge step to take, so many enquiries and a couple of appeals – no one has wanted to dig too deeply as just below the surface of this case is a quagmire of stinking Police corruption. Over the past thirty years I’ve watched as various enquiries have dug a little too deeply and caught a whiff of the rotten evidence of police corruption that lingers just below the surface and rather than move forward and expose it they step back quickly and move off elsewhere. Much of the evidence will continue to be exposed on my web site and also on the Bamber Vlog with Trudi Benjamin below. 

Now I can look forward to exposing all this. Not from jail – my conviction will be overturned before the whole truth is told and I look forward to being able to share my experience with the world. I hope that what I have to say is something that other people might want to listen to, not so much my story but how we managed to navigate our way to the truth and freedom.

The outside world has changed a lot in thirty years but not so much that I won’t be able to do all those normal things everyone else does every day. The only difference will be my enjoyment at doing all those routine things, from buying a coffee at Starbucks to sending an e-mail to a mate or organising having lunch somewhere. I’m simply looking forward to being given back my ability to choose to do it or not to do it, on all the everyday things that I’m sure everyone simply takes for granted – but within prison are denied to us.

This is the first time that I do actually feel positive about my freedom being a reality and that knowledge makes this New Year one I can enjoy.

Happy New Year
Jeremy



Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber