Saturday 5 February 2011

Official statement outlets

“When the CCRC have advised both myself and my legal team as to what their decision is, an official statement will made on my behalf through @bambertweets and here at http://jeremybamber.blogspot.com

Of course I am hopeful that a referral will have been made to the court of appeal. I would also like to add that it is NOT the policy of my lawyers to make press releases or carry out media interviews.

Owing to the media interest undoubtedly the CCRC will make a press release themselves and we may be legally bound from announcing it before them. I am currently arranging for someone from my campaign team to speak on camera should the media request it. This blog comes in response to many queries from both media and supporters who are anxious to know the news at the earliest opportunity.”

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber