Tuesday 27 May 2014

Summer Update

Quite a lot has been happening and I’m told there are to be some changes to the web site as well as more new case QT videos and I’d like to welcome our new Campaign Team members on board.

We are still collating information for the new submissions and my legal team are making decisions on which are the strongest appeal points for the CCRC to make a referral to the court.

Unfortunately now all information has to be kept confidential so there’s not as much new information I can update you with except to say that the case documents we have are now so comprehensive there is a lot of material to choose from.

I’ve also been very fortunate to have some really good people around me to help with typing of materials, splitting PDF’s, carrying out research and drawing plans. All of this makes a huge difference to the new appeal case. I want to tell those people how much it means to me to have them working alongside me towards my freedom.

I’ve also had many letters from new people as well as some great old friends, and I’m trying to keep up with letter writing as much as possible. I always appreciate hearing from you with bits and bob’s of your news about the outside.


Jeremy.  

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber