Friday, 3 December 2010

"Let us work without theorizing, tis the only way to make life endurable" Voltaire

"Obviously I want the CCRC to come to a decision over my case and it was a little disappointing that they were unable to reach a conclusion during November, but as a consequence of their delay I thought I ought to go through my archived documents, the ones that I’ve found apply to my grounds of appeal. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the case the police claimed that there was only one sound moderator ever found at the farm and it was key to the prosecutions case that the moderator was on the gun while the killings were carried out.

I found a number of additional documents showing how the police had merged the sound moderators SBJ/1 and DRB/1 together. All of this can only have been done with the fabricated evidence of witnesses in this case. One of the prosecution witnesses whose own gun and moderator were kept at the farm, had lied by stating that he had taken them away from the farm and that they were not present on the night of the killings. To have taken the gun and moderator from the farm was breaking the terms of his license, my father being a Justice of the Peace would never have allowed this. And of course we have found numerous documents proving that his moderator (SBJ/1) and gun were at the farm.

In addition to this it also emerges that the Assistant Chief Constable of Essex Police in 1985 told the press in briefings “We recovered a silencer from White House Farm”. The Daily Mirror said “police discovered a blood stained gun silencer at the farm on the day of the massacre.” This would suggest that the police found the moderator at the farm on the day of the killings and not as they would have us believe – that it was found by a witness and handed to them at a later date.

Another point is that the sound moderator was also taken to White House Farm and was photographed at there by police on the 12th of September, but this was impossible as it was also being forensically examined at the lab on the same day because the entry logs for the lab show that the moderator never left the premises. Similarly on the 13th of September the moderator was being examined at Huntingdon Laboratory again, and amazingly it was also at Chelmsford Police Station being examined for finger prints. Another point to make is that the sound moderator was already finger printed on the 23rd August using a ‘Super Glue’ method which leaves a white residue, this is not present in the photographs taken on the 12th of September, yet another sign that the photographs were of a different sound moderator to that which was fingerprinted in August.

The CCRC commissioners are to meet again during December and I am hoping that they will be in a position to make a decision at this time.

I wanted to add a big thank you to all of you who have supported me and written to me during this last year, it is only with the valued support of my friends both old and new that the evidence in my case has come as far as it has today."


Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber