Monday 24 January 2011

"I am proud that all of us work collectively and with unity in one direction"

"It is not easy working and campaigning for someone for almost 26 long years and I wanted to say a very special thank you to those people who have made a huge effort and a very big difference to me over the years these include: Scott Lomax, Mike Teskowski and Tracy Brazier, and in more recent years Tracy Williams, Mark Cropper, Sarah Hanover and other campaigners both old and new who wish to remain nameless but have done so much for me.

I am also aware that it is a heavy burden of responsibility for anyone to carry over a long period and there are a large number of paper documents dispersed across many different counties. This brought the need for an electronic document management system which is primarily for use by my lawyers. The Mark and Sarah are the administrators of this document share have kindly offered their services free of charge to implement a system which would cost thousands and it has been done in a relatively short space of time. They do not carry out research in a way that other campaigners do and their role is purely administrative.

I also wanted Mark & Sarah to web publish the latest evidence presented from my CCRC application on the internet in a user friendly format. They have to work within the restrictions and confines of the law as do my legal team, they cannot link to other web sites which do not meet legal obligations.

My apologies if anyone has been confused by disclaimers recently made on this or any other site which was an oversight on my part and not anyone else. Mark and Sarah strictly adhered to my requests at all times. They do not make decisions on my behalf but are merely the facilitators of the administrative actions I would carry out myself had I not been imprisoned.

Thank you to all of you for your concerns and kindness in recent days and I am proud that all of us work collectively and with unity in one direction - towards my freedom and good news on 31st January."

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber