Monday 15 June 2015

The Bamber Bake-Off Marking 30 Years of Wrongful Imprisonment


"I have written in previous blogs how mum used to love baking and made some delicious cakes for all the family to enjoy. Mum passed her knowledge on to Sheila and myself as children. We shared many happy times creating our cakes in the kitchen at White House Farm and later in our own homes.

I still enjoy baking now if I get the opportunity, and when I do, it always brings back fond memories of mum and the hours of fun and laughter we shared together.

Mum’s recipes were great and I’d like to share a few of them with you so you too can enjoy not just making them but also eating them. 

The campaign team have launched a Bake-Off because we’d love you to send your baking photos to our dedicated email address freedomframes@gmail.com and they will go on our Instagram account. Do send them into me too as I’d love to see them. We’ll be picking out our favourites to go on the blog."

Click this link to download my recipes. 

"Happy baking, and I'll be sharing some more of mum's recipes with you later this year."

Jeremy. 

A5352AC, HM Wakefiled, 5 Love Lane, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 9AG. Please do not send stamps but include an SAE if your would like a reply.





Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber