Monday 21 October 2019

Message from Jeremy Bamber


Jeremy would like to extend his appreciation to everyone who has contacted him and the campaign with kind messages of support following the front-page news article on Saturday the 19th of October, regarding the call logs evidence.  
"It is these many of messages of support and goodwill I have received from you all that keeps me focused and determined to correct my wrongful and unlawful conviction. A big thank you also to Matthew Young and the Daily Mirror for enabling the public at large to read the truth about just one of the ways Essex Police, and the prosecution manipulated the case against me. 
The public reaction to this new alibi evidence being released makes me smile knowing how much more evidence of my innocence has been uncovered on every aspect of my case which has yet to be put into the public arena.
I’m currently working hard with my legal and campaign team to achieve a referral to the Court of Appeal as soon as possible. I feel excited at what the future holds, and I will be able to share more news with you in the next few weeks."

Thank you all
Jeremy

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber