Saturday 13 August 2011

"Is this Justice Mr Cameron?"

"Owing to the news articles in the paper’s today regarding my interview with David James Smith of the Times I felt it right I should make a response. I have not had time to write this blog myself so one of my campaigners has written it on my behalf.

Mr Cameron seems to be of the opinion that giving a prisoner who has maintained innocence for 26 years an interview with a journalist as ‘regrettable.’ What is actually ‘regrettable’ about my case are the following facts which perhaps Mr Cameron hasn’t become aware of.

My cousin’s Ann Eaton, David Boutflour and Anthony Pargeter inherited my family’s estate upon my conviction. And in fact White House Farm, where my family died, has been the rented home of Ann Eaton since the tragedy happened.

In this particular instance my family have been given a voice by the media over and over. They have helped television companies make documentaries and dramas about the case and taken part in a multitude of newspaper interviews giving their side of the story. Only in 2004 was Ann Eaton seen parading the cameras about White House Farm pointing at where the bodies of my family were found.

I have statements and police documents showing their direct involvement in fabricating evidence and this is why none of them sued the newspaper for libel over the article. David Boutflour says he found the sound moderator (key evidence) on the 10th of August and we know that was backdated from the 11th September.

Further to this, a moderator was found at the farm on the 7th August and this belonged to Anthony Pargeter. He told the police and court that he took this moderator home with him before the tragedy, but this was not true we have other statements and evidence from him saying clearly that he left his gun and moderator at White House Farm. Police merged the two moderators together and denied there was ever more than one moderator at the farm.

Ann Eaton showed the police where scratch marks were made under the mantle allegedly by the moderator, but these did not appear in the original crime scene photographs taken on the 7th of August only in those taken during September.

Even the farm Secretary Barbara Wilson made a police complaint about my family selling off assets from the farm before I had even been convicted.

Interviews like the one I did with the Times Magazine are crucial to all prisoners maintaining innocence and building a campaign for the truth to come to light. Recent events surrounding News International should not preclude this important right for those wrongly convicted. As an innocent man, fighting for freedom it is much harder than you would ever believe and the truth is buried far deeper than imaginable.

If Mr Cameron finds this incident regrettable why doesn’t he intervene to ask Essex Police why, this morning, after no less than 26 years of requests they have again (for the second time this year) turned down my requests for original handwritten statements by the first officers attending the scene? And how their reasoning is that I would only use the statements to bring a civil action? These statements contain my alibi as everybody knows.

Mr Cameron the CCRC are one of the most powerful organizations and yet they have been unable to obtain all crime scene photographs taken, leaving my lawyers with negatives cut from the original strips. They have been unable to obtain hand written logs with whole hours missing from them – during the time the police were talking to Sheila alive in the house.

The jury were not shown original documents nor were they told the truth at my trial. This matter was addressed by a Conservative MP in the Houses of Parliament in 2005 and still we have not received disclosure. This is just one tiny part of the evidence in my case, there is simply too much to go into here including police corruption but for 25 years since my conviction I am appealing to you . . . . . Is this justice Mr Cameron?”

There is a letter writing campaign coming up for Jeremy’s release. A legal document will be posted on the site for emailing and printing, it is to go directly to those in public office about police misconduct. Join us to help set an innocent man free!


THE COMMENTS ON HERE AND ON OUR BLOG ARE THE OFFICIAL LINE OF JEREMY BAMBER. WE CAN SUBSTANTIATE ALL DECLARATIONS MADE WITH DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE. WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT WE CANNOT MAKE COMMENT OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CLAIMS MADE ON OTHER WEBSITES ON JEREMY BAMBER.

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber