Sunday 25 October 2020

Anniversary: 34 years since the wrongful conviction of Jeremy Bamber


The Last Post?

As another anniversary of my conviction comes around, on the 28th October, I am pleased to say that the case has moved forward considerably over the last couple of years.

Up until then, knowing my innocence, I always had great hope that the judicial system would eventually have to accept that the case against me was just plain wrong.

Now, because of the huge strides that we have made in disproving  every facet of the prosecution’s case, I now have, not hope, but a real expectation that we will shortly achieve a favourable resolution of my case, my innocence proven, and that I will finally  be released.

We now have an overwhelming amount of evidence that not only undermines every single aspect of the prosecution case but proves that all of the major elements of that case were either deceptions or fabrications.

All of this exculpatory evidence will shortly be presented to the CCRC.  We believe that within the corpus of submissions there are at least ten separate issues, each of which, on their own merit, should overturn my conviction.

Taken together, they make the case for my innocence utterly irrefutable.

In addition, the recent Channel 5 documentary, “White House Farm Murders: the New Evidence”, which featured some of the issues we have already released, showed that once the proper evidence is put before the public, they realise very quickly that a serious miscarriage of justice has taken place.

With all of these different threads coming together, I firmly expect that the freedom that was so unjustly taken from me will soon be restored.

In the meantime, thank you, as always, for your many letters and emails of support which have been so heart-warming to read during these uncertain times for everyone.

I am confident that I will be able to thank you all in person soon, and I am greatly looking forward to being able to do that.

 

Jeremy

 

 

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber