Thursday 17 December 2020

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020


I am wishing everyone a happy Christmas of course, though it seems such a difficult festive season this year due to Covid 19 restrictions.

This has been such an awful year for everyone, and my heart goes out to all of my friends who have lost loved ones because of this dreadful virus. It is just so sad. Finding words of comfort at times like these is impossible, because the pain of loss is so acute, but I want my friends to know that I am always here to listen and talk through the pain that losing loved ones brings.

It does seem that hope may be on the way with a vaccine, and it appears that this has been developed really quickly, but actually, the science of how to make the right vaccine for any given virus, is very well developed. Plus, there was no red tape or funding issues to worry about. With luck, by this time next year the Covid 19 virus will be considered history. Which brings me to my news.

I had hoped to say that I have news that I can share with you all, that is sadly not the case. I am disappointed, but it is hoped that by the end of January 2021, that we will have uplifting news to share. By then I will have spent my thirtieth, fortieth, fiftieth and my sixtieth birthdays in prison, in total, over one point one billion seconds of innocent imprisonment. 

However, I am not saying this to make anyone feel sad, because I have hope, and hope is what keeps the human spirit alive, without hope there is nothing. So, we must all have hope that 2021 is going to be better than 2020. This is something worth holding on to, because hope is the fuel of endeavour to achieve, both justice for me, and days of happiness for us all, in the coming New Year.

I want to thank everyone for their kind support these past 12 months. Especially great have been Yvonne’s and Philip’s zoom meetings. These seem to have been a triumph, and we have some great topics lined up for the year to come.

Happy Christmas, and I will see you all in the New Year, as justice may well prevail.

Bye for now,

Jeremy 

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber