Friday 12 March 2021

Application to the Criminal Cases Review Commission, 10th March 2021

 

"I am filled with hope and anticipation that the new submissions to the Criminal Cases Review Commission will achieve a speedy referral to the Court of Appeal. 


My legal team have worked tirelessly on the new application which contains multiple new grounds never previously put forward for consideration. All of the grounds, are supported by fresh evidence, including forensic reports and address every aspect of the prosecution case made against me and now conclusively prove my innocence.  

 

In addition, our comprehensive submissions contain the evidence to prove that the jury at my trial were not provided with the full facts, and that they were misled repeatedly on the key elements of the case. We also set out the now provable mistakes and corrupt actions of Essex Police officers which impacted on the original investigation against me, and continue to do so to this day. 

 

The lack of disclosure by Essex Police has been at the heart of my case from the outset, and is still a feature today in an attempt by the Essex Police to maintain my wrongful conviction.  I feel confident however that the CCRC will do their utmost to achieve disclosure of vital material in order to obtain my justice." 


Jeremy Bamber


Read the Guardian article, 12.03.21

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber