Wednesday 5 April 2023

Happy Easter from Jeremy Bamber



I’m sorry I’ve not caught up with my Christmas and birthday mail.  It’s so kind of everyone to think of me and send cards, letters, and stamps.  So, thanks. 


I’m feeling upbeat and positive. We had some great media at the end of last year, to let everyone know what was going on. I know that the Criminal Cases Review Commission gets some terrible press coverage. The system is slow, but I have a very good case manager, who I believe is trying to investigate my grounds of appeal. Maybe there’ll be news very soon. But everyone on the team, and all of my friends and supporters, are desperate for justice too. I am as well, of course; almost 38 years now, which is just such a long time.

 

However, there comes a time when we need to try something else. So, that is exactly what we are doing. I have to say at long last, I’m feeling really positive about life. We are just exploring some interesting new legal angles. I’ve spoken to my lawyers, and my team, and everyone says it’s a good idea.  

 

I can’t share the details at the moment though.  Although, no one has to wait a long time, as it will be in the public arena in a few weeks. I think just after the coronation. It’s exciting and, best of all, a great Easter present. 

 

Thank you all for the continuing love and support. 

 

We are almost there!  What a journey we’ve been on. 

 

Happy Easter!

 

Jeremy. 

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber