Wednesday 20 December 2023

Jeremy's Christmas Message 2023


I can hardly believe another Christmas has arrived without me seeing justice, but I know it is on its way, and soon I’ll be heading to the Court of Appeal.  

Christmas is a special time for many of us, but for me it is always about being with the ones I love. It’s true I don’t have my family with me any longer, but they are always with me in my heart. 

 

Special days, whether it’s Christmas, Eid, Yule, Diwali, or Hanukkah, are times when we stop to spend moments with friends and family and reflect on the past year or celebrate special religious significance. 

 

We also think of others who suffer, those who have lost someone they love, some who might have lost their homes, or even their entire communities. I think of all those who have lost the things that enrich their lives. 

 

I know that many people think of me and support me in every way they possibly can. This is from my friends on the outside, to those who choose to work in the diverse environments of prisons helping and supporting inmates like me. 

 

It is with the support of those who care, that I have never really had to spend Christmas alone. 

 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.

 

Jeremy

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber