Thursday 4 January 2024

Jeremy's New Year Update


 “Thanks for all of your Christmas and New Year messages which really brightened me up as I’d been unwell with a chest infection during the latter part of the year. I’m waiting to get back in the gym and also hope to be able to return to my job soon too.  


The team are currently working on the next podcast to go out on the 7th of February, and it will be a discussion with Emma and Yvonne on the provable lies told by witnesses and police in the case. The podcasts are a team effort, and we all have a hand in their production. Before Christmas the Criminal Cases Review Commission said that they would be able to give an update very soon, so we are just waiting on their update on the sound moderator grounds for appeal submitted to them almost three years ago. 

 

The team will also be holding the AGM for Jeremy Bamber Campaign Ltd and will plan for the year ahead. I’m sure they’ll update you on their decisions and any events that will be held. I’m hoping that I won’t have to wait a full year to see my freedom, but let’s just see how fast the wheels of justice turn in the early part of the year.”

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber